Dealing with a million moving parts?
We get it.
It's frustrating to feel like you're spending your time on all the "stuff" without gaining traction.
Let's put those pieces in order and get results!
Overwhelmed juggling disparate projects?
Confused about your consistent messaging?
Seeking a strategic and practical marketing plan?
Unclear on your financial objectives?
Doubting your abilities as a business owner?
Searching for succinct solutions?
From Piecemeal to Profit
A Six-Month Accelerator for Service-Based Business Owners
3 experts • practical solutions • manageable chunks
Nail Your Story and
Define your mission and vision to create a consistent message:
- Reexamine your motivation and definition of success.
- Manage your Growth Mindset. Build an arsenal of strategies to stay strong and motivated.
- Refine your Ideal Customer and minimum viable audience.
- Clarify your service offering to incorporate your ingenuity.
- Create a practical marketing plan using clear and consistent messaging and a realistic content strategy.
Create and Manage
Your Process and Financials
- Understand why a systems approach is your key to growth.
- Plan your processes. Take control of your time. Focus on the right activities.
- Create your project/task management system to manage your plan.
- Define your processes around lead generation, sales, client onboarding, service delivery, team management and financial management
- Learn time-saving tools and automations.
Generate Leads and
Audience Growth and Automations:
- Show up as an act of service. Be generous and resourceful to invite authentic conversations within your community.
- Define and schedule your social media content management strategies.
- Create an interested and engaged audience.
- Make the most of networking opportunities - especially on Zoom.
- Create your email nurture sequences.
- Turn hot leads into loyal clients.
3 Business Experts Collaborate
to Accelerate Your Business Growth.
How Does It Work?
Every other week, our community will meet online in a deep-dive topic led by one of our dedicated, calm experts.
On the alternate weeks, we gather for 'office-hours' - We hold space for questions, clarifications, and implementation sessions.
Sessions are scheduled to begin Tuesday, October 27, 10-11 AM EDT
Rebecca Reynolds Moore
Rebecca empowers, advises, and mentors female founders to master mindset, build healthy margins, and develop messaging clarity so they earn a meaningful income through their ingenuity, on their own terms.
Kathleen collaborates with mission-driven entrepreneurs in bringing their ideas to life through practical planning, processes and systems, and accountability.
People are talking about us.....
As a writer and creative, Kathleen’s Strategy Session was so worthwhile for me. Kathleen analyzed my business situation and came up with a list of tools that would help me organize my business tasks and get them done. She then showed me how to implement the best systems for my business, and to schedule a "weekly CEO Hour” to get organized for the coming week. The systems and tools Kathleen shared with me have given me back hours of time each month to focus on what I love - writing. -
That's a Spade
I had been feeling overwhelmed by digital marketing. There are so many mixed messages out there about what to do and what not to do.
I no longer feel frantic because Susan helped us put systems in place and chunk marketing activities together. I’m not getting sucked into social media when I want to post in groups because I have a plan in place. I have a better understanding of what to focus on and improve for my messaging.
Rock The Pivot
This is a 6-month business acceleration cohort.
12 bi-weekly information and strategy sessions. (1-hour)
12 bi-weekly Q&A/working sessions for implementation.
Access to a private community with your resource dashboard containing:
- Recordings of our meetings
- Tutorials and other videos
- Links to recommended resources
Limited to 30 participants - Meet on Zoom.